"The Worst" "The Worst"

Such sophisticated beauty! This will remain in my mind as one of the happiest memories of my life. It even made me laugh at a few points.

Sir, a trillion thankyous for creating such a fine work of art. May your future days be abounds with comfort, warmth, and a subtle, yet noticeable lingering moistness. :)

Minecraft: Too Much Power Minecraft: Too Much Power

Please do make this animation, its sounds like it would be great. Good animaton here too, keep it up :)

CooliSushi responds:

Thanks!

Hunt of the Shoop 2 Pt. 1 Hunt of the Shoop 2 Pt. 1

Amazing. I wish i coukd animate as good as you do. Great job.

Gujits Tests Animations Gujits Tests Animations

Lol, its better than anything madnessy that I could do. This is pretty good I thought.

Madness Test Flashtion 2 Madness Test Flashtion 2

Very nice. You animated madness very well. You did the movements very well, like from the actuall madness series. Good job. Looking forward to more stuff in the future :)

Vassline responds:

thanks :3

Chain Mail Chain Mail

Haha I thought this was pretty funny. The animation was good and the voice acting was ok. Good job :)

fight fight and fight fight fight and fight

Lol this is pretty good :)

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

Haha the ending was a surprise. Great work :D

Madness serial killer Madness serial killer

Very good in my opinion. When making a madness animation remember: the ATP agents (The masked guys) Have yellow blood. I enjoyed this and is waaaay better than anything I could have made.

Gream responds:

ok thank you sir... will do that next time

A Newgrounds Christmas A Newgrounds Christmas

I loved this animation. My favourite part was Egoraptor during the Hominind/Pico arm wrestle. His performace was histerical. XD